Terms and conditions
Use of the Site
To be eligible to use this site, you are either at least 18 years of age and of sound mind or are accessing the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is of sound mind. We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the terms and conditions described, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these terms and conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Eligibility to order goods
You may only purchase from Vitafoam Comfort Centre store online if you are aged 18 years and above, and non-residents can order provided they pay and require delivery within Nigeria. You will need an active email address and a telephone number at which you can be easily contacted. Although we sell children’s products, these are intended for purchase by adults only.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you provided such gestures, reviews comments and suggestions are not immoral, misleading, inciting, libelous or against public policy. In addition to the rights applicable to any submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any submissions.
We have the right at any time to modify or stop providing Vitafoam Comfort centre Online and to stop selling any or all goods through it, either temporarily or permanently and with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of availability of Vitafoam Comfort Centre Online.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times. You agree to let us know as soon as possible if you know or reasonably suspect that the security of your account is at risk.
Order acceptance and pricing
|We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Verve and MasterCard.|
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If you decide to cancel your order after we have informed you of a pricing error and you have already paid for the goods, we will give you a full refund as soon as reasonably possible (and in any event within thirty (30) days of cancellation).
Unless otherwise stated, all prices shown at Vitafoam Comfort Centre Shop Online are inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes. The prices shown do not include the delivery fee. We periodically offer free delivery within Lagos metropolis. Except where otherwise set out in these general terms and conditions, the price payable by you for the goods is the price given by Vitafoam Comfort Centre Shop Online at the time you place your order.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property and as appropriate the property of our parent company Vitafoam Nig Plc. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Nigeria copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Panel (ADR Panel)
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding ADR panel held in Nigeria in English and governed by Nigeria law, as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time.
The ADR panel shall be constituted by person(s) who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Nigeria and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part.
Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Vitafoam Comfort Centre in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
The information on our site is subject to change without notice, including but not limited to the rules that control the use of the site, by using the site after such changes, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
Returns & Exchanges Policy (Mattresses)
Your sleep is important. We sincerely want you to sleep better with the mattresses sold on Vitafoam Comfort Centre stores and would like you to be confident about your purchase.
We know that even after making a careful selection, sometimes you may need a different level of comfort. If you wish to exchange your mattress, we will make an exchange for you. However, no monetary refund will be issued.
Exchange process ONLY begins after our Quality Inspection team or Delegate has completed the evaluation of your returned item.
Exchange request will be processed within seven (7) business days after receipt of item.
To be eligible to make a return/exchange, the following conditions must be met:
- The mattress is returned by you NOT LATER THAN five (5) working days from delivery date.
- The return/exchange request is the one-time option for the mattress ordered.
- The return notification is made via the same route of purchase. Kindly contact a customer service representative at 08093936147, 08093936123, 08174589399 and 08057248628 email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and notify them of your intended return within the stipulated time.
- The returned item is accompanied with:
- The fully completed Customer Complaints Form (CCF).
- The original receipt or any other acceptable proof of purchase. If you cannot present your receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase, Vitafoam Comfort Centre reserves the right not to offer an exchange.
- The returned item is in its sellable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any sew-in labels are still attached.
- The requested exchange covers same product size.
- The item is not a custom-size mattress; a discounted product or product on sales. Custom-size (special-size) mattresses are NOT ELIGIBLE for exchange due to manufacturing variance in sizes. (Products that were made to order, assembled, modified or specially produced by Vitafoam Nig Plc or any of her subsidiaries cannot be returned.)
Discounted product and products on sales are NOT ELIGIBLE for return.
The following terms apply:
- An increase in price requires payment for the current price difference of the product at the time of exchange.
- 5% of the value of the new products will be charged as cost of re-delivery, as free delivery is not applicable on return items (please note that our free delivery policy only covers sales within Lagos metropolis).
- A difference in price for exchange with a lower-priced model at the time of exchange is non-refundable but can be used to purchase other items.
- Returns are accepted at Vitafoam Comfort centre’s discretion for reasons other than damage and if eligible for return upon investigation/examination.
- Any further questions, please contact us at 08093936147, 08093936123, 08174589399, 08057248628. Your satisfaction is always important to us!
‘Wrong Order/Wrong Delivery’ Returns
We ensure to double check that every item you order is the right product delivered to the right address. Anytime you place an order, please, ensure to confirm your order or otherwise, when the order confirmation process is initiated.
The following terms and conditions apply for returns based on wrong order/wrong delivery.
- You cannot cancel your orders once they are placed and order confirmation process has been FORMALLY initiated and completed.
- After receipt of the mattress, you may initiate the ‘Change-of-Mind’ Return as meeting the terms and conditions.
- In the case of deliveries made due to established customer order processing error, the sales outlet concerned will arrange for pick-up and replacement of the item.
- 5% of the value of the products will be charged as cost of re-delivery, if product ordered is delivered to the wrong address due to customer error.
- If the item was delivered to the wrong address due to order processing error, the item will be re-delivered to you at no extra charge.
Vitafoam branded mattresses come with stated warranty against manufacturing defects that may compromise the sleep quality provided by the mattress.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects ONLY and does not cover customer changing comfort preferences. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser with proof of purchase from our Comfort Centre to validate this warranty.
Repair or Replacement will only be authorized after inspection by the Quality Assurance Team or Delegate and found to be defective as per the manufacturer’s warranty.
Replacement or Repair is a onetime only option.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- If your product fails due to manufacturing defects WITHIN AND NOT LATER THAN 365 days after date of purchase, and you wish to make a warranty claim, contact the point of purchase. Vitafoam Comfort Centre reserves the sole right to choose to repair or replace it.
- If the item is eligible for return, return it to the point of purchase accompanied with the original receipt of purchase.
The start date of the warranty begins on the date of purchase and an original sales receipt is required to establish it.
If you cannot present your original receipt, Vitafoam Comfort Centre reserves the right not to offer a repair or a replacement.
- Obtain and fully complete the Customer Complaints Form (CCF) at the point and purchase.No returns will be processed without the duly completed Customer Complaints Form.
- If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, Vitafoam Comfort Centre reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality.
- The policy applies ONLY to the products that have been properly used. ‘Proper use’ means: Using the mattress on a firm, rigid and smooth surface that properly supports the entire mattress including the centre (with a centre leg resting firmly on the floor) to adequately distribute weight on the mattress.
- The Warranty covers ONLY the following Mattress defects:
- Sagging of the mattress core greater than 1inch (non-quilted ticking) and greater than 1.5inch (quilted ticking) with proper support; this does not include body impressions.
- Spring coil failure (extends or depresses more than 1.5 inch of original height or wire that is loose or broken and protruding through the mattress cover).
Conditions that will invalidate the warranty include but not limited to:
- Dismembered spring mattress foam encasement.
- Stains of ANY KIND will annul this warranty. These include, but not limited to; grease, dirt or mud, beverage or food spills, stains caused by chemicals or cleaners or body fluids from pets or humans.
- Damages caused by water or other liquids will invalidate this warranty.
- Mattresses with defects that may have been soiled, dampened, burned, stained or otherwise abused are not eligible for return.
- Returned mattress (two-sided) that show no sign of frequent rotation will be ineligible for repair or replacement.
- Mattresses with bed height change over time after use are not eligible for return.
- Mattresses with fabric color changes or pills are not eligible for return.
- Mattress dimension discrepancies of up to +1inch are not eligible for return.
- Mattresses with border wires that are bent by improper folding of mattress during moving or turning are not eligible for return.
- Repair of the mattress or box spring does not extend the duration of this warranty or being a new warranty period.
Notification of claim under this limited warranty shall be directed to the VITAFOAM COMFORT CENTRE 08093936147, 08093936123, 08174589399, and 08057248628.
- Sometimes, even products with the highest quality standards have issues; however, your mattress purchase is backed by our 365-day guarantee. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged, we will make every effort to resolve the issue at no cost to you.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product and packaging thoroughly during delivery. Please record any packaging and/or product damage on the delivery receipt that will be provided by the delivery personnel.
- In the event that there is damage to both the product and packaging, please refuse the order with the delivery personnel. Contact us within 1 business day at 08093936147, 08093936123, 08174589399, 08057248628 or email us at email@example.com and we will work diligently to get you a replacement item.
Our Furniture and Linens Guarantee/Return Policy:
- Returns must be requested within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery. You will be subject to 5% delivery fees. Please note that if your delivery was free, you will be charged the delivery costs.
- The Furniture item must be new, unused, unassembled and in the original packaging with all product literature to be eligible for a return.
- Most furniture items are returnable EXCLUDING custom-made items or any item with a fabric, color or configuration selection.
- Discounted furniture or furniture on sales are not eligible for return. Item(s) will not qualify for the Non-damaged or Non-defective return if:
- You receive an item that is not the expected finish, fabric or leather on an item previously purchased, on any samples seen or received, on any item which may have been seen locally, on a photograph, printed material or digital image viewed on a computer monitor or any other electronic device.
- Furniture dimensions and sizes are available on request. It is your responsibility to review the dimensions and to ensure that the furniture item(s) will fit into your home through any doorways, up or down any stairways and into any rooms. You accept responsibility to ensure that the furniture fits into your home or office. Any refused items due to the furniture not fitting into your home or office, is not valid for return.
Furniture Return Request Process
- To request a return, please contact us within 2 business day at 08093936147, 08093936123, 08174589399, 08057248628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work diligently to get you a replacement item.
- Our customer service personnel will respond to you regarding any issues within shortest possible time. They will provide you with a quote for total return charges via email which must be agreed to in writing.
- Returned items must be tendered to our delivery partner within 14 calendar days of request for return.
- Once the furniture arrives to our facilities, the furniture item will be inspected by our warehouse team. If the furniture passes inspection, a replacement will be issued.
- In the event that the furniture does not pass inspection we will reach out to you within 1-2 business days and we will deliver the item back to you at your cost.
- If you elect to arrange return of the furniture yourself, you will not be subject to delivery fee. The furniture must be received within 5 calendar days from when the return authorization was given. If the carrier you elect damages the item, you will be notified once the item arrives to our warehouse. It will be your responsibility to work with your elected carrier on a damage claim and no replacement will be issued for the product.
Front Door Delivery
For front door delivery, any damage and/or imperfections on the packaging must be noted as damage to packaging on the delivery receipt before signing the delivery receipt. (If the packaging is severely damaged and damage to the furniture is apparent, please also refuse delivery of the furniture and contact customer service)
Please open and inspect all furniture immediately. You must fully inspect the furniture including the left, right, top, bottom, back, front, inside, as well as all functioning components including but not limited to doors, drawers, and reclining mechanisms. If damage to any part of the furniture is found during inspection, you must report this within 1 day to customer service. This must also be included in the delivery note before signing.
Photographs of the damage will be requested by Vitafoam customer service team. Photographs may be sent via email or by mail. Photographs must include:
- Furniture packaging showing damage to the packaging.
- Full view of the damaged piece in question.
- Any damages to the furniture.
- Manufacturer label on the furniture item.
Refusal on Delivery (Non-Specified Reason)
If an order is rejected without notifying Vitafoam Comfort Centre of any damage or manufacturer defects, our Customer Service will reach out to you over a period of not more than 5 business days requesting a reason for refusal. If contact cannot be made within 5 business days from the date the order was refused, the order will default to our Non-Damage & Non-Defect Return Policy at which time you will be automatically charged round trip delivery cost and the order will be returned. If the item you refused falls under the custom made category, no refund will be issued.
If an order is deemed damaged by the Delivery Company or Vitafoam Comfort Centre., we will work diligently to have the issue resolved. We will only accept responsibility for a damaged item where you noted damage on the delivery receipt and you reported the damage to our customer service immediately. Failure to note damage on the delivery receipt and notify Vitafoam Comfort Centre within 1 day will absolve Vitafoam and the delivery agent of liability.
The information on our site is subject to change without notice, including but not limited to the rules that control the use of the site, By using the site after such changes, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When sending a message to us on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.vitafoam.ng
Vitafoam Comfort Centre.
Plot 3011, Blk 24, Rafiu Babatunde Road, opp Sunfit Hotel, by apple junction,
Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos State
Customer service representative at 0809 3936 123, 0817 4589 399, 0805 7248 628, 0809 3936 147 and 0809 3936 117.
|We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name; email address, credit card information, address and phone number. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to www.vitafoamng.com. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
|We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Verve and MasterCard. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order|
The information on our site is subject to change without notice, including but not limited to the rules that control the use of the site, by using the site after such changes, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.