WHO WE ARE
The VITAFOAM COMFORT CENTRE initiative, in line with the vision of the Vitafoam Nig Plc was birthed over a decade ago to provide a one-stop shop for discerning consumers of its products. The Vitafoam comfort centre provides a unique and classy avenue and ambience for our esteemed customers to view and experience ALL the company’s innovative products. The managements of the Vitafoam comfort centre are carefully selected and appointed to provide the customers with adequate product knowledge and approved pricing of the products in order to help the customer make the right buying decision. They also follow up with the factory on all ordering and delivery processes to ensure a seamless buying experience for you our esteemed customers.
Our distinguished Vitafoam Comfort Centre and its management have remained the leading and top performing Comfort Centre Nationwide in excellent customer service, innovative sales performance, pricing, and executing all the ordering process seamlessly for our customers. We are always forward thinking on how to serve you best. Though our comfort centre management started first from the Vitafoam Comfort Centre in Amuwo Odofin Lagos, we have fast expanded to reach and create solutions for customers across Lagos and Nation wide. This is made possible through our active use of technology, our creativity and industriousness of our Team. We have constantly created beautiful project schemes and sales initiative to meet our customers’ needs in a way more convenient to them and to empower our sub-partners. All products advertised and sold via this website are authentic Vitafoam Plc’s and its subsidiaries’ products, delivered from the Vitafoam factories to your doorstep.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Excellent customer service
- Innovation and creativity
- Holistic problem solving approach
- Value added Service
OUR MANTRA: … creating solutions, building relationships
Some of the Industries our comfort centre has served directly:
Through our unique initiatives (endorsed and approved by Vitafoam Nig PLC) we have serviced on a large scale, (both retail and bulk purchases) several institutions such as but not limited to:
- Secondary and Tertiary School institutions with office, classroom and boarding furniture.
- Hospital and health care facilities with bedding furniture as well as our Early days product range for mum and Children
- Hotels with all our bedding furniture (Bed frames, sofas, mattresses, pillows, bedsheet sets) Our management team comprise qualified interior design consultants, architect and engineer. As such we are able to provide free professional consultation in interior design and space management for your facility, beside supplying the required furniture at best factory price
- Homes with all furniture solutions for every room including living room, kitchen cabinetry, wardrobes and beddings. Also interior design consultation services as a value added service.
- Offices with office furniture supplies, space management, partitioning materials, as well as ergonomic accessories that provide maximum comfort and ergonomic protection for the employees who have to sit for long hours at a desk. Eg is our Memory foam back seat support, pressure seat support and neck rest. These can be branded with the client’s desired logo.
- Furniture producing factories with our sheeting of various densities and sizes. You can rest assured when we supply all your foam and sheetings, for a job that will not fail your esteemed customers.
- Oil and gas, Roofing and Construction companies with our insulation solutions. This is possible through the Vitafoam Plc subsidiary VITAPUR, which specializes in polyurethane and polyisocyanate rigid foam products.
- Event planning: many of our products have been branded and used for souvenirs and promotional items for different companies
- Cooperatives of Companies.
The VITAFOAM COMFORT CENTRE Amuwo Team, look forward to the next opportunity to serve you better.
Who we represent:
The fine art of living
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network, which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
The company’s vision to be the Foam Manufacturer of first choice is being achieved through its mission of continuously improving the products quality and providing world class after sales service. Its commitment to quality has earned it several quality awards including the NIS Gold Certificate Award for most of its products. Vitafoam Nig Plc is consolidating its core business by the introduction of innovative value added products and services. It is exploiting polyurethane technology in the more profitable technical/ industrial and construction business. It has become a full range solutions provider for polyurethane products and bedding/ cushion products. In addition, Vitafoam is striving to be a major player in the Oil and Gas/ Construction industry by providing insulation solutions to companies. This is made possible through the Vitafoam Plc subsidiary VITAPUR, which specializes in polyurethane and polyisocyanate rigid foam products.
Vitafoam Nig Plc Subsidiaries include:
Vita Blom which offers a vast array of high quality fiber pillows, throw pillows, Fiber crumbs, flat fiber, beddings such a [bed sheet and duvets] that present customers with many choices.
Vita Visco , which produces Visco elastic memory products that offers superior pressure relief.
VitaPur , which is an insulation company that specializes in polyurethane and polyisocyanate rigid foam products. the products and services include: Sandwich panels, Insulation Board, Spray Foam, Pre-cut pipe sections, Fish craft.
Vono Furnitures Product produces all wooden and metal furniture for Vitafoam plc